Cookies N Cream TortoniFrom auntybea 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place paper muffin cup liners in each of 6 muffin cups; set aside.
- Place 4 cookies in a zip-top bag; finely crush cookies.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; stir well.
- Press cookie-crumb mixture evenly into bottom of each muffin cup liner.
- Place remaining 5 cookies in plastic bag and coursely crush.
- Combine 1/4 cup crushed cookies, pudding, whipped topping and vanilla in a bowl; stir well.
- Divide pudding mixture evenly among prepared muffin cups.
- Top each evenly with remaining crushed cookies.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- Let stand 5 minutes before eating.
- WW points = 3.
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating7 people
Yummm...this is something I would make for me, my family can find there own dessert.ruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
Oh good gravy and it's Weight Watchers to boot! Sounds amazing, thanks for sharing!laurakaay in Oroville loved it
Yumola, great post. Got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!