Black-Eyed Pea BurgersFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 15 oz cooked black-eyed peas shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped cauliflower, cooked very well shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli, cooked very well shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped cremini mushrooms shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable broth shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp tamari shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cayenne shopping list
- 1/4 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground ancho powder shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/8 tsp thyme shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Puree all ingredients together in a food processor.
- Form into 4 patties, cover and chill 1 hour.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Put the patties on the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, flip the patties, and continue baking for another 15 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating8 people
Another great Vegan recipe. This is just what the doctor ordered.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Great only 24.5 carbs so I can have one! Sounds very good.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Oh wow, these sound fantastic. Great post, jo, got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Good To Freeze129 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy457 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members