Quick Spicy Shrimp LinguineFrom helewes 8 years ago
- 2 T. butter shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 14-1/2 oz. can spicy stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled, cleaned and cooked shopping list
- 1 red pepper, diced shopping list
- 2 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 8-oz. pkg. linguine pasta, cooked shopping list
- Garnish: grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add garlic; cook until fragrant, about one minute.
- Add tomatoes with juice; bring to a boil.
- Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Add shrimp, red pepper and green onions; cook for about 5 minutes, until shrimp are heated through.
- Stir in hot pasta; toss until well coated.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- foodandaflick Overland Park, KS
- lowcountrycook Mt Pleasant, SC
- punkassmary01 Port Orange, FL
- tamica27 Augusta, GA
- raelene1951 Brighton, CO
- thisiscarene Singapore, SG
- samjo Gering, NE
- helewes Newton, NJ
- pintobean New Port Richey, FL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔