Banana Pound CakeFrom henrie 9 years ago
- 1 pkg. (2 layer) yellow cake mix shopping list
- 4 eggs (room temperature) shopping list
- 1/3 c. oil shopping list
- 1/2 c. water shopping list
- 1 1/3 c. mashed bananas (about 4 medium) shopping list
- 1 small pkg. vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix until blended,
- then beat at medium speed for 4 minutes.
- Turn batter into greased and lightly floured bundt or tube pan.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until done. If desired, dust with confectioner' s sugar before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating9 people
YOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW??????? YET HERES ANOTHER ONE .............LOLminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I love bananas too, thanks so much for this one.hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it
I baked this one and we all liked it. So delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it