Roasted Red Snapper with Lemon Parsley CrumbsFrom asheats 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425, with the rack in the middle
- In a bowl combine panko, butter, parsley, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Stir to combine
- Oil a rimmed baking sheet (or use parchment paper)
- Season fish with salt and pepper
- Place panko topping all over the top of fish and bake for 10-12 minutes
- Throw under the broiler for about 30 seconds to really crisp up the top.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the top.
The Cookasheats BIG BEAR LAKE, CA
The Rating4 people
This was really delicious! The lemon zest gave the crunchy a bit of a zing. Really good and easy. My crust got brown just from the oven which was fine because it was 90 and I didn't want to turn the broiler on. :) Thanks for posting this. Added ...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it
I love red snapper and this sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Sounds great.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!