Caribbean Chicken QuesadillasFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 8 flour tortillas shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 2 green onions thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 cups peeled and chopped fresh peaches shopping list
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chicken with all ingredients except tortillas.
- Brush 1 side of each tortilla with vegetable oil.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- On the non-oiled side top half of each tortilla with chicken mixture and fold in half.
- Cook in a large skillet or griddle over medium low heat for at 4 minutes per side.
- Cut into wedges and serve with salsa and sour cream.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
WOW! I made these for lunch today and they are AMAZING!!! The allspice works really well with the sweet peaches. I upped the red pepper flakes some and just ate them plain..they really don't need a dipping sauce or anything. Thanks so much!mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
I made this SPICY and it was amazing.joebrodie in Valparaiso loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!