CORNISH HENS AU CHAMPAGNEFrom noir 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Stuff Cornish hens.
- Place hens in a roasting pan.
- Brush hens with butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour champagne over hens and continue roasting, basting frequently for 45 minutes (or until juices run clear when a thigh is pricked).
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating7 people
You're killing me here my friend.;) ^^^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Oh, I like this. I like cornish hens and champagne, so together will be a fantastic recipe!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Lovely, as always. Thank you hon.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it