Carbonara PastaFrom romagourmet 6 years ago
- bacon shopping list
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- spaghetti shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- Parmisan cheese finely grated (3/4 cup) shopping list
- pecorino romano cheese finely grated (1/3 cup) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Cut bacon into dices, then cook in a pot over moderate heat, stirring, until fat begins to render, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is golden (about 10 minutes). Add wine and boil until reduced by half (1 to 2 minutes).
- Cook spaghetti in a 6 to 8 quart pot of boiling salted water.
- While pasta is cooking, whisk together eggs, Parmesan , Pecorino, 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small bowl.
- Drain spaghetti "al dente" in a colander and add to onion mixture, then toss with tongs over moderate heat until coated.
- Remove from heat and add egg mixture, tossing to combine.
- Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookromagourmet Rome, IT
The Rating15 people
oh Romagourmet this sounds so good wanna try this one thanks foodie friendmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Oh that is great! Going to cook it.chriesi in Zuerich loved it
sounds delicious, thanks!magali777 in Mexico loved it