Margarita BarsFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 2 cups finely crushed pretzels shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 c (LESS 2 T) fresh lime juice shopping list
- 2 T tequila shopping list
- 4 teaspoons fresh grated lime zest shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Line a 9" x 13" baking dish with aluminum foil, allowing the foil to hang over the short sides.
- Butter the foil and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the pretzels, sugar, and 1/2 cup butter.
- Firmly press over the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake until the crust is firm, about 10 minutes; remove from the oven and cool slightly, leaving the oven on.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour into the cooled crust.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the center is firm.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Pull up the ends of the foil to remove from pan.
- Cut into bars.