Roasted Garlic Mashed PotatoesFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven 400.
- Place unpeeled garlic on a square of aluminum foil then drizzle with oil and seal.
- Roast 45 minutes.
- Squeeze garlic out of peels and mash with fork then set aside.
- Place potatoes in a pan and cover with lightly salted water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until tender about 15 minutes then drain well.
- Place back in pan and set over low heat to evaporate remaining water.
- Meanwhile place half and half and butter in a small saucepan.
- Warm over low heat until butter melts.
- Mash potatoes along with roasted garlic.
- Stir in warmed butter and half and half then season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
I could LIVE on these!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
This is really good. Perfect.persephone in 46303 loved it
Made as written and they were perfect. Will definitely make again.
IMI II Review 2/15/17: Roasted Garlic Mashed PotatoesDIZ3 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!