Roasted Garlic Mashed PotatoesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven 400.
- Place unpeeled garlic on a square of aluminum foil then drizzle with oil and seal.
- Roast 45 minutes.
- Squeeze garlic out of peels and mash with fork then set aside.
- Place potatoes in a pan and cover with lightly salted water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until tender about 15 minutes then drain well.
- Place back in pan and set over low heat to evaporate remaining water.
- Meanwhile place half and half and butter in a small saucepan.
- Warm over low heat until butter melts.
- Mash potatoes along with roasted garlic.
- Stir in warmed butter and half and half then season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.