Italian Almond FingersFrom cookiewoman 9 years ago
- 1/2 C. butter or margarine softened shopping list
- 3 Tbls. Granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbls. water shopping list
- 1 tsp. almond extract shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 C. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 C. (about 4 1/2oz) finely Chopped almonds shopping list
- 1/2 C. powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light colored. Beat in water, almond extract and salt.
- With low speed on mixer, gradually beat in flour. Stir in almonds.
- Chill dough at least 30 min.
- Roll dough into small 2 inch long rolls or *fingers*. Place on ungreased cookie sheet 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Cool slightly on cookie sheet
- While cookies are still warm, roll in powdered sugar.
- You may want to roll again in powdered sugar after they are completely cooled
The Cookcookiewoman Convoy, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!