Gingerbread Cupcakes with Pumpkin Cream Cheese FrostingFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 1 box prepared gingerbread mix, prepared to package directions for cake shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg shopping list
- 1 orange, zested shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups powdered confectioners' sugar shopping list
- Shaved crystallized ginger, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Divide prepared cake mix into nonstick muffin tins and bake for 20
- minutes. The batter will make 8 to 10 muffins, depending on the size
- of your tin. Turn muffins out of tins to quick cool.
- Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, nutmeg, orange zest and vanilla with hand mixer at medium speed. Beat in sugar until frosting is fluffy.
- Frost cupcakes and top with crystallized ginger.
- Yield: 8 to 10 cupcakes
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating10 people
Ooooooooooo awwwwwww i love gingerbread and cream cheese ............thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds wonderful.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
This sounds wonderful too!! Keep 'em coming!momto4 in Orillia, On, Canada loved it