cheesy rice casseroleFrom minitindel 5 years ago
How to make it
- combine rice and 2/3 cup of fried onions in a large bowl.
- spoon 1/2 rice mixture into a 2 quart shallow casserole dish
- spread sour cream over the rice mixture and 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- layer half of the salsa over the cheese.
- sprinkle with remaining rice mixture, salsa, and cheese
- bake at 350 degrees for 12- 15 minutes or until heated thru........
- sprinkle remaining fried onions on top and return to oven till onions are golden brown.......
- makes 6 servings
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating7 people
I am not a big fan of rice but that looks delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Mmmmm. . . rice, cheese, and sour cream. How can you go wrong!justjakesmom in Everett loved it
I LIKE THIS I WOULD THINK TO USE PASTA INSTEAD-
THANKS FOR THE SWITCH - LEEBEARleebear in Brookpark loved it