Honey Oatmeal CookiesFrom chihuahua 5 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups sugar (I put a little less in) shopping list
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup honey shopping list
- 2 cups Quick-Cooking or Regular oats shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix sugar, shortening, eggs and honey.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie shee or parchment paper.
- Bake until light brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool on rack.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- mrtnzangel8 SW, MO
- karlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
- annieamie Los Angeles, US
- marky90 Dearborn, MI
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- lunasea Orlando, FL
- hoosiermom68 Merrillville, IN
- imhungry Northern, OH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating8 people
I love oatmeal cookies (one of my faves) and I like the honey addition here. Thanks Chihuahua hon - I'll be trying these for sure!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Honey and Raisins ought to make this hood. Thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
ANOTHER GOOD ONE SWEETIE THANKSminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!