Creole Mixed Rice With Halibut And Soy ChickenFrom trigger 8 years ago
- 8 whole shallots shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds of halibut shopping list
- 8 pieces of spicy soy nuggets of seasoned chicken style shopping list
- 1 cup of mixed brown and wild rice shopping list
- 2 cups of kale shopping list
- 1 cup of marinara sauce shopping list
- 6 large cloves of garlic rough chopped shopping list
- 3 table spoons of creole seasoning shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of coriander shopping list
- 2 quarts of chicken broth or mushroom broth shopping list
- sea salt to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- Peal and chop the Garlic
- Peel the shallots and leave whole
- chop the kale.
- In large pot add the oil and the garlic the kale and the shallots
- cook for five minutes.
- Add the spices.
- Add the rice,add the wine and then the broth of your choice.
- cover pot, raise the heat to a boil and lower to simmer .
- Simmer for 15 minutes add the Halibut and the spicy chicken tenders.
- ladle into bowls.
- Serve with a glass of your favorite wine.
People Who Like This Dish 5
- elgab89 Toronto, CA
- lunasea Orlando, FL
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- jovi_nutt Newtown, PA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- chihuahua Sonoma County, USA
- deannafaye Grand Junction, CO
- vin Chesapeake, VA
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- pinkpasta Upstate, SC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktrigger MA
The Rating7 people
HAD TO PEEK , BUT I JUST DONT LIKE SEAFOOD.. AM I BAD.........BUT I WOULD LIKE IT WITH CHICKENminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
OOOOHH Yumm! I am going to make this sometime this week, sounds devine!!jovi_nutt in Newtown loved it
This sounds fantastic. Love everything about this recipe, you have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Southern Essentials226 members
Vegetarian 4 Carnivores46 members
Basic Essentials58 members
Camping Foods138 members
Tofu Mania97 members
Soup Is Good Food61 members
Rice This Way Folks124 members
We Like It HOT66 members
You Are What You Eat56 members