Easy Cheezy BiscuitsFrom tippystclair 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325F..
- Toss Bisquik and cheese together.
- Add milk and stir until moist.
- Drop by tablespoonsful on to greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until slightly golden brown on top.
- Serve warm with butter.
- (These are good the next day sliced and used like sandwich bread, or filled with scrambled egg and sausage pattie for breakfast.)
- Makes 8 - 16 biscuits, depending upon the size you want.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating7 people
I use to make these. Thanks for the reminder. Yep, they are wonderful for breakfast. 5 All the way!dtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it
omg i love the picture with this lol......lol the recipe is great toominitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I'm with Dtour. And they are good. Thanks.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!