Greek Gods Pasta Salad With Marinated Chicken BreastFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- 4 cups drained and cooled rotini shopping list
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled or sauted shopping list
- (Marinated overnight in 2 Tbsp olive oil, 2 cloves crushed garlic, 2 Tbsp lemon juice, 2 tsp oregano flakes, and ½ tsp dry mint) shopping list
- ½ cup finely chopped sweet red bell pepper shopping list
- ½ fine chopped sweet green bell pepper shopping list
- ½ cup finely chopped green onion shopping list
- 2 tsp dry basil shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 2 cloves crushed garlic shopping list
- ½ cup pitted sliced kalamata olives shopping list
- 1/3 cup good mayonnaise shopping list
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice shopping list
- feta cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate chicken breasts overnight in olive oil, garlic, lemon, oregano and mint in a covered container.
- Grill or saute over medium heat until tender and juices run clear. Remove from heat and cool in refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked rotini, chopped peppers, chopped green onion, and chopped olives.
- Add garlic, oregano, basil and black pepper.
- Add salt.
- Add mayonnaise, olive oil and lemon juice.
- Toss gently.
- Arrange rotini salad in a decorative shallow salad dish and decorate the top with cooked chicken breasts, which have been cut into strips.
- Crumble feta cheese over chicken
- Serve with grecian bread and pepperoncini
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating10 people
Superb recipe!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Love this I am going to have this when we get settled in our new apartment next month which will probably be in June boy what a job for two old people that have got a lot of health problems.
Thanks for the great post.
Have a gre...moresilverqueen in Albany loved it
Great!m2googee in Tomball loved it