Conesus Inn CheesecakeFrom henrie 9 years ago
- graham cracker crust shopping list
- 24 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- dash salt shopping list
- 1 pint sour cream shopping list
- 4 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- chocolate shavings or cherry pie filling shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients, except crust, until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into crust and bake at 325 for 1 hour. Cool for 20 minutes.
- In small bowl Blend sour cream, 4 tablespoon sugar and vanilla. Spread over top of cooled cheesecake. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Cool overnight and sprinkle with chocolate shavings or cherry pie filling over top.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating10 people
where is the Conesus Inn? This sounds great!
jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
I love cheesecake!!!!!!! 5m2googee in Tomball loved it
yoo-hoo ......its me again........high 5minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it