Pina Colada DipFrom henrie 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients except flaked coconut in order listed. Mix well
- after each addition, adding sour cream last. Texture should be smooth but not runny.
- Spoon into a dip bowl and sprinkle with flaked coconut.
- Serve with the following fruits as accompaniments:
- strawberries, melon, pineapple, peaches, grapes, etc. Slices of pound cake or angel food cake are also delicious.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating9 people
Yumola, anything with pineapple is right up my alley. Great post Henrie. 5 here.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Oh good grief, this sounds fantastic!! You are just too cruel Henrie!!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
i have this one also i love itminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it