Cucumber Yogurt dipFrom pat2me 5 years ago
How to make it
- Peel cucumbers and grate into a mixing bowl
- Add yogurt, sour cream, lemon juice and herbs and stir.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Refrigerate 1 hour
- Great with pita chips, crackers, etc.
The Cookpat2me Nashua, NH
The Rating4 people
good sounding dip... a keeper for sure... can't wait for real cukes!!peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
A classic and one of my favorites - thanks, Pat sweetie!lunasea in Orlando loved it
I made this to go with pork souvlaki and it was perfect! I made it as written except I added lemon zest and 2 cloves of minced garlic. My mixed herbs of choice was parsley and chives. I let it chill overnight to let the flavors meld! This would be gr...morelilliancooks in Long Island loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!