Blue CheeseBaconChive Stuffed Pork ChopFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 2 boneless pork loin chops,butterflied shopping list
- 4 oz. crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- 2 slices bacon-cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh chives shopping list
- garlic salt to taste shopping list
- ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease a shallow baking dish.
- In a small bowl,mix together the blue cheese,bacon and chives. Divide in half and pack each half into a loose ball. Place each one into a pocket of a butterflied pork chop,close and secure with toothpicks.
- Season each chop with garlic salt and pepper. Keep in mind the the blue cheese will be salty. Place in prepared baking dish.
- Bake 20 mins in preheated oven,or may take longer if chops are thicker. Cook until the stuffing is hot,and chops are desired doneness. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
you had me at blue cheese!! but to add BACON and a pork chop...pure genius! Wishin' I could give you a 10!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
A 10 is definitely called for.....yummy!!!!pat2me in Nashua loved it
This sounds soooo delicious. Wow - a lot of my favorite flavors and ingredients, all rolled into one. Outstanding - gets my 5!! Thanks...lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!