Super Easy Juicy Bbq Chicken BreastsFrom egravinapooh 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a casserole dish, mix all the ingredients, tossing to coat.
- Make sure the breasts are spread out evenly.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Raise temp to 375 degrees and continue to bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookegravinapooh Acra, NY
The Rating3 people
Wow. Looks delicious! I love new chicken recipes. I'm saving this. Thank you.frankieanne in Somewhere loved it
ooooh man I'm all over this one, thanks!hunnee in Nanaimo loved it
Eight years later, I finally got around to making this. I had boneless skinless thighs on hand. I used four and the full amount of sauce. I really loved that the onions still were a bit crispy. I took the foil off when I turned it up to 375. I t...morefrankieanne in Somewhere loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!