Butter Fried NoodlesFrom djmanbomb 6 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare the noodles as package directs and then drain and set aside
- melt butter in large frying pan or skillet
- add chopped onion and garlic and fry for a few minutes on medium to high heat
- stir in the cooked noodles and fry for about 20 minutes until starting to crisp a bit,
- turn noodles every few minutes to cook on all sides
- add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve alongside of chicken breasts, hamburgers, kielbasa, smoked sausage
The Cookdjmanbomb Somewhere In, GA
The Rating4 people
YUMMY THANK YOUminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
my favorite comfort food...love it!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
This sounds wonderful, nice, easy, tasty side...thanks!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!