Butter Fried NoodlesFrom djmanbomb 6 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare the noodles as package directs and then drain and set aside
- melt butter in large frying pan or skillet
- add chopped onion and garlic and fry for a few minutes on medium to high heat
- stir in the cooked noodles and fry for about 20 minutes until starting to crisp a bit,
- turn noodles every few minutes to cook on all sides
- add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve alongside of chicken breasts, hamburgers, kielbasa, smoked sausage
The Cookdjmanbomb Somewhere In, GA
The Rating4 people
So wonderful, and so easy! Why haven't I thought of this before? LOL This is a definate keeper!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
This sounds wonderful, nice, easy, tasty side...thanks!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
my favorite comfort food...love it!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!