Robertgs - Polenta - Cornmeal MushFrom robertg 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place spinach in a 1 quart pan,pour milk over spinach and add salt.
- place over a medium high heat
- in a 1 cup container add cornmeal and water and stir well
- add to spinach mixture and cook stirring, often, until "MUSH" is thickened to your desired thickness,off heat add cheese and mix until melted
- serve as a side dish with a meal.
- For a brunch:
- make MUSH and poach 1 egg for each serving and toast 1 english muffin per serving.
- Butter toasted muffin and place MUSH over 1/2 of a muffin.place an egg on MUSH and place other half of muffin on plate an serve
The Cookrobertg MO
The Rating4 people
You are too funny Bob. Polenta, mush, grits, whatever-it's good stuff.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Call it whatever you like, but just don't forget to call me for dinner...hehehe. Great recipe, Bob....I made it for dinner last night and loved every bite. Thanks for the recipe, m'dear....hope you have a wonderful weekend.
...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
No mater what the name this is fantastic I love the spinach and cheese.
You have my 5 fork rating
I happen to be Italian steeling recipes seem to be common place over In Italy ask any Greek person about Pizza and who made it first LOL
...moretrigger in loved it