Stuffed French BreadFrom oregongrandma 7 years ago
- 1 loaf French bread shopping list
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 cup mayonaise shopping list
- 2 cups grated Jack cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup green pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice bread lengthwise.
- Hollow out.
- Combine chicken, 1 1/2 cups cheese, mayonnaise, mushrooms, onion, green pepper, garlic and pepper.
- Stuff bread.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookoregongrandma OR
The Rating5 people
Love this, what an idea~~ Thank you.. Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
Sounds delicious - thank you!lunasea in Orlando loved it
OMgoodness! This will be a great supper for us with all the chicken I have in the house!! Yummy!notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!