Fool Proof BBQ RibsFrom mark555 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 250 degrees
- Pour water into a broiler pan or a baking dish with a wire rack to keep the ribs out of the water.
- Place ribs on the broiler or rack and cover with aluminum foil.
- Cook for 4-5 hours turning every hour or so. If your cook them longer it wont matter as long as you keep water under them.
- Once the ribs are done they should be very tender and moist.
- Before you pull them from the oven start your charcoal grill.
- Once the coals are hot and ready sauce them up and put them on the grill. You are just trying to caramelize the BBQ sauce and give it some smoke flavor. The ribs are already fully cooked so just a couple of minutes on each side are all that is needed.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- aussie_meat_pie My Kitchen, AU
- dman412 Loxahatchee, FL
- karlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- epqueen East Peoria, IL
- lura Welcome To, KS
- mrswolcott22 Oceanside, CA
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
The Rating9 people
Fantastic!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Rib fanatic here...I LOVE this recipe. I will be making ribs on Monday, I will try this way. YUMMO!gramma58 in Chesterfield loved it
wow..........yummmmmmmmmmmm i love BBQminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!