Hot Spinach Artichoke DipFrom zena824 5 years ago
- 1 small onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry (10 oz each) shopping list
- 1 package fat free cream cheese, cubed (8 oz) shopping list
- 1 cup reduced fat sour cream (8 oz) shopping list
- 1 can water packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (14 oz) shopping list
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese shopping list
- Assorted melba toast or pita chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, cook and stir onion until tender.
- Add spinach; cook and stir over medium heat until heated through.
- Reduce heat to low; stir in cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add the artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Transfer to an ungreased 1 1/2 qt microwave safe dish; sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Cover and microwave for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with melba toast, pita chips or other crackers.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating4 people
This is one I haven't tried. Sounds very good and I love that it is low-fat.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
If I make this version I can use the saved calories for another drink. Thanks Zena.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Love spinach artichoke dip and with less fat and cals I'll be able to eat twice as much! Thanks for the wonderful recipejuliecake in Bluffdale loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!