Cherries Cherries JubileeFrom kidaria 6 years ago
- 1/2 c white sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1/3 c water shopping list
- 1/4 c orange juice shopping list
- 1 kg bag of frozen pitted cherries shopping list
- 1 300g jar of bing cherries shopping list
- 1/2 tsp finely grated orange zest shopping list
- 1/4 c brandy shopping list
- premium vanilla ice cream shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together the sugar and cornstarch, water and orange juice in a wide saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking until thickened.
- Stir in the cherries and orange zest and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- While the cherries are cooking, spoon the ice cream into serving bowls.
- Remove the cherries from the burner,stir in the brandy, and ignite with a long lighter.
- Gently shake the pan until the blue flame has extinguished itself. Spoon the cherries over the bowls of ice cream.
The Cookkidaria BC, CA
The Rating10 people
This sounds so yummy! Great post.oregongrandma in loved it
Sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing it! ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it
It sounds yummy! The choice of ingredients is great! I will try your mouth-watering recipe soon! Thanks Kidaria for sharing!pariscipes in Paris&Lyon loved it