Mrs Fields Cinnamon Sugar Butter CookiesFrom chihuahua 7 years ago
- Topping: shopping list
- 3 Tbs. White sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbs. ground cinnamon shopping list
- Cookies: shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1/2 cup White sugar shopping list
- 1 cup salted butter, softened shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine sugar and cinnamon for topping. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine flor, soda and salt. Mix well with a wire whisk and set aside.
- In a large bowl blend sugars with an electric mixer set at medium speed.
- Add butter, and mix to form a grainy paste. Scrape sides of bowl, then add the eggs and vanilla extract. Mix at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour mixture and blend at low speed just until combined. DO NOT OVERMIX!
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and roll each ball in cinnamon-sugar topping.
- Place onto ungreased cookie sheets, 2-inches apart.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Immedately transfer cookies with a spatula to cool on flat surface.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating8 people
scrumptious!jett2whit in Union City loved it
I agree with Jett, scumptious! I am all for good butter cookies.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Ditto-ditto! Similar to a snickerdoodle but with BUTTERRRRRRRRRRR!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!