Awesome Angel Hair Pasta with Tuna Lemon and Cherry TomatoesFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- kosher salt shopping list
- 2 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 4 cups cherry or grape tomatoes shopping list
- 1 large clove garlic, minced shopping list
- One 6-oz. can light tuna in oil, drained and separated into chunks shopping list
- 2 Tbs. minced jarred pepperoncini (about 4 medium peppers, stemmed and seeded) shopping list
- 1 Tbs. lightly chopped capers shopping list
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp. cold unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. packed, finely grated lemon zest shopping list
- 8 oz. dried angel hair pasta shopping list
- 3 Tbs. coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil over high heat. Meanwhile, in an 11- to 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat until very hot.
- Add the tomatoes (be careful because the oil and juice can spatter) and cook until they begin to collapse and their juices run and start to thicken, 6 to 10 min. (If you have big, stubborn tomatoes, you may need to crush them a bit with a spatula or pierce them with a knife.) Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the tuna, pepperoncini, capers, lemon juice, butter, and lemon zest.
- Season the sauce to taste with salt and keep it warm while you cook the pasta.
- Cook the pasta in the boiling water according to package directions. Drain well, arrange in individual pasta bowls, and top with the sauce and the parsley.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating5 people
The old mouth is watering.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
This 5 recipe sounds absolutely delicious. Perfect for any time and it's such a nice change from the usual spaghetti dishes. Thank you.mishi in loved it
tasty thank youmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Anything Goes286 members
Mesh Together15 members
Companys Coming114 members
Friends In The Kitchen312 members
Tomato Lovers Rejoice76 members
One Dish Meals33 members
Lemon Lovers166 members
TRAILER PARK BRAWLERS49 members
Heat In The Kitchen315 members