Fried Stuffed Pork ChopsFrom mocha 5 years ago
- 6 thick cut pork chops shopping list
- flour: to coat pork chops shopping list
- 1 bag or box of herb stuffing shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 2oz butter melted shopping list
- 1 tblspn beef base shopping list
- 1 tblspn vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 6 tooth picks shopping list
- seasonings for chops-lawrys seasoning salt, lawrys garlic salt, salt and pepper to taste. shopping list
- sauce shopping list
- 1 sticks of real butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup of vanilla shopping list
- sprinkle of nutmeg shopping list
- small carton of heavy cream shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse pork chops off in cold water.
- cut slit in side to the center creating a pouch for stuffing.
- place pork chops aside.
- place the two cups of water, beef base, melted butter, vanilla extract, nutmeg, and cinnamon in a bowl and whisk together.
- add bread crumbs until you achieve all the moisture is absorbed.
- stuff pork chops with stuffing mixture and seal off the opening with a tooth pick.
- season pork chops to taste with seasonings.
- dredge pork chops in flour.
- place in frying pan with hot vegetable oil and fry until golden brown.
- butter cream sauce:
- using softened butter: cream together (with a mixer) the softened butter and 1/2 cup of vanilla.
- heat 2 cups of heavy cream on stove top for about 30 seconds and then add butter mixture.
- swirl pan in slow motion until butter melts in with heavy cream.
- cook on LOW heat til sauce starts to thicken. being careful not to break the sauce. If this happens..add a little bit more heavy cream to bring sauce back together. as soon as sauce thickens, take off heat.
- when ready to serve, pour sauce over pork chops and ENJOY!!!
The Cookmocha Boardman, OH
The Rating5 people
Hi there Mocha.This sounds awesome!
Pork is my favorite meat and I am always looking for new recipes.Will have to try this out soon.
Have a nice weekend!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
Oh wow - this sounds outstanding. I adore stuffed pork chops - thank you for sharing your recipe!lunasea in Orlando loved it
great post Mocha and I love this one.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!