Sweet And Spicy BBQ ChickenFrom noir 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat up the oven 350 degrees.
- Place chicken thighs, skin side up, on an ungreased roasting pan, salt and pepper top side to taste. Bake for 30 minutes until chicken skin starts to slightly brown.
- Squeeze lemon juice across chicken and cook for another 10 minutes. Pour 2/3's of the barbecue sauce over each thigh.
- Cook for another 15 minutes.
- Add the remaining sauce and turn down heat, leaving in oven for another 5-10 minutes.
- The chicken is being cooked at a med-low heat, so the thighs will be hot and juicy! Remove from oven, plate your dish and garnish with herbs, in this case I used a sprig of rosemary and a bay leaf.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating8 people
Wonderful!!!! Smell that cooking Noir! Thanks for the post!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Like it lots!shuga in United States loved it
*wink*pink in USA loved it