Chicken Enchilada CasseroleFrom trist22 6 years ago
- 1 ( 10.75) can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked shopping list
- 8 oz. sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 C chopped green onions shopping list
- 3 C salsa shopping list
- 1 ( 4 oz) can diced green chiles shopping list
- 4 C shredded Monterery Jack cheese shopping list
- 12 ( 8 inch) flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- In bowl combine soup, cooked Chicken, sour cream and onions. mix
- In seperate bowl combine salsa and chile peppers, mix
- In lightly greased 9x13 pan layer dish as follows:
- 4 Tortilla's ( cover bottom of dish), 1/2 Chicken mixture, 1/2 Salsa Mixture 1 1/2 C cheese.
- Repeat layers
- cover and bake for 55 minutes.
- uncover bake additional 5 minutes
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooktrist22 Tacoma, WA
The Rating4 people
It sounds delicious! I love this idea of tortilla, chicken, salsa and cheese layers! I will try your lovely recipe soon! Thanks for sharing.pariscipes in Paris&Lyon loved it
My favorite recipe..I make it very much the same way...lotsa gooey cheese and chicken is yummy...great recipe and post...5 in my bookdjmanbomb in somewhere in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!