Chicken Enchilada CasseroleFrom trist22 7 years ago
- 1 ( 10.75) can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked shopping list
- 8 oz. sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 C chopped green onions shopping list
- 3 C salsa shopping list
- 1 ( 4 oz) can diced green chiles shopping list
- 4 C shredded Monterery Jack cheese shopping list
- 12 ( 8 inch) flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- In bowl combine soup, cooked Chicken, sour cream and onions. mix
- In seperate bowl combine salsa and chile peppers, mix
- In lightly greased 9x13 pan layer dish as follows:
- 4 Tortilla's ( cover bottom of dish), 1/2 Chicken mixture, 1/2 Salsa Mixture 1 1/2 C cheese.
- Repeat layers
- cover and bake for 55 minutes.
- uncover bake additional 5 minutes
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooktrist22 Tacoma, WA
The Rating4 people
My favorite recipe..I make it very much the same way...lotsa gooey cheese and chicken is yummy...great recipe and post...5 in my bookdjmanbomb in somewhere in loved it
It sounds delicious! I love this idea of tortilla, chicken, salsa and cheese layers! I will try your lovely recipe soon! Thanks for sharing.pariscipes in Paris&Lyon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!