Jack Daniels Hot WingsFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- WINGS: shopping list
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1½ teaspoons salt shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 2 pounds chicken drumettes shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
- HOT SAUCE: shopping list
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter shopping list
- ½ cup Jack Daniel's Tennessee whiskey shopping list
- ¼ cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/3 cup hot pepper sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 2 inches to 3 inches of oil in a fryer or heavy pot to 365 degrees.
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Coat the wings with flour mixture.
- Fry the wings, a few at a time, until golden brown on all sides and cooked through, about 10 minutes to 15 minutes.
- Drain on a paper towel.
- Dip cooked wings in sauce and serve with blue cheese dressing and fresh celery and carrot sticks.
- HOT SAUCE:
- Bring ingredients to a boil and simmer while chicken is cooking
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating10 people
i didnt know who you were you changed your avavtar again.lol hi thereminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
OH YEAH.......would be great this weekend at my BBQ,,........thank yougrizzlybear in loved it
Yum!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Cooking Chicken203 members
Anything Goes286 members
Appetizers And Dips268 members
Heres The FoodWheres The Party14 members
Friends In The Kitchen314 members
Chicken Please145 members
Man Food60 members
TRAILER PARK BRAWLERS49 members
Delicious Foods39 members
Heat In The Kitchen315 members