Black and White Cream Cheese BrowniesFrom borinda 6 years ago
- chocolate batter: shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter shopping list
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- cream cheese batter: shopping list
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9" square baking pan.
- chocolate batter:
- In a small saucepan melt the butter with the chocolate. In a bowl whisk the eggs and sugar. Stir in the flour, baking powder, salt, vanilla, and the melted mixture and stir until combned.
- cream cheese batter:
- In a mixer beat the butter and cream cheese until it is light and fluffy. Stir in the eggs, flour, and vanilla until combined.
- Pour 1/2 of the chocolate batter into the buttered pan and then spread the cheese mixture over it. Drop spoonsful of the choclate batter on top and then drag a fork through the batter a couple of times to create swirls.
- Bake for 40 - 50 minutes, until the brownies pull from the side of the pan. Cool in the pan before cutting into 16 squares.
The Cookborinda SoCal, CA
The Rating6 people
this was delicious!! thank you for this recipeyumyum in Brooklyn loved it
just wanted to tell you, that I doubled this recipe and baked it in a 9x13 pan and guess what...NO LEFTOVERS!! It was truly delicious and I got so many raves. Thanks againyumyum in Brooklyn loved it
These are now our favorite brownie... Thanks for the post!
linebb956 in La Feria loved it