Pumpkin Pancakes w Pumpkin SyrupFrom ayebee 6 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- pumpkin maple syrup: shopping list
- 1 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups pure pumpkin shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt in a large bowl. Combine milk, pumpkin, egg, and vegetable oil in small bowl; mix well. Add flour mixture. Stir just until moistened; batter may be lumpy.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat; brush lightly with vegetable oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle; cook until bubbles begin to burst. turn and continue cooking 1-2 min.
- Serve with pumpkin maple sauce and nuts.
- For sauce:
- Heat 1 cup maple syrup, 1 1/4 pure pumpkin, and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon or pumpkin spice in small pan until warm.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookayebee Portland, OR
The Rating7 people
Yummo. I love anything pumpkin and not on the pancakes but the syrup in this recipe sound magnificent. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
wow love this thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Wow!!!! These are fantastic!!!!! This has got to be the best sauce ever! It was thick and sweet and yummy! I'm gonna make these all year round and not just during the holidays cause they are so good! Thanks for the great pancakes!mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!