Pineapple Banana Nut Snack CakeFrom tippystclair 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup veg oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup crushed pineapple with juice shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 cup diced bananas shopping list
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a 9 inch suare cake pan.
- In a large bowl, sift together flour and baking soda.
- Add the cinnamon, sugar, salt.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and add oil, pineapple, eggs, bananas and vanilla.
- Stir to blend (DO NOT USE MIXER).
- Fold in nuts.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating4 people
sounds tropically yummy!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Wow! This sound great for spring and summer.
It gets my 5!
Thanks for the recipe.
Ferricookinggood in Leesburg loved it
LOVE THE COMBINATION - LEEBEARleebear in Brookpark loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!