Banana Oatmeal CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tbsp shortening shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp golden syrup shopping list
- 1 small-medium mashed banana shopping list
- 1 egg replacer shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins, soaked and drained shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream together the margarine and sugars.
- Beat in syrup, banana, egg replacer, and the vanilla extract.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the oats and raisins.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes, until set and lightly browned.
- Let cookies cool for about 5 minutes on the pan before transfering them to a wire rack to cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating7 people
thanks so much I think they are great!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Must try this one soon...Thanks for the nutritional facts.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Bananas and oatmeal, can't get any better than that. Great post. You've got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it