Eggless Banana Refrigerator CookiesFrom craftyazgirl 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cream together butter, sugar and vanilla. Add bananas and beat until well mixed.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Add a little of the banana
- mixture at a time, beating well after each addition. Dough will be sticky.
- Divide dough into 4 parts. Put 1 part on each of 4 sheets of waxed
- paper. Dampen hands and shape dough into long rolls, 1-inch in
- Wrap rolls. Refrigerate or freeze until firm enough to slice easily.
- Preheat oven to 375.F
- Using a serrated knife, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Place 2 inches
- apart on oiled cookie sheets.
- Bake about 10 min. or until edges begin to brown. Lift edge of a cookie to be sure they are not getting too brown.
- Remove cookies to wire racks to cool.
- Store airtight.
The Cookcraftyazgirl El Mirage, AZ
The Rating4 people
Yummy, I like this. I don't think that I have tried them but with your recipe, I will make them.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Yummy, sounds so goos. Gets my 5 forks, Lucycardinal54 in Cuthbert loved it