Zucchini BreadFrom tippystclair 6 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups white sugar shopping list
- 2 cups zucchini , grated shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease and flour two 8x4 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until light and frothy.
- Mix in oil and sugar.
- Stir in zucchini and vanilla.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, soda, baking powder, salt and nuts; stir into the egg mixture.
- Divide batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating6 people
Zucchini bread is great and this looks like a very good recipe. A must try! Got my 5.
Thankscookinggood in Leesburg loved it
Great post Tippy, I love this bread!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Love squash gotta know this is good thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!