Family Favorite Chicken Spaghetti CasseroleFrom grammawalt 7 years ago
- 2 to 3 cups cooked chicken, cut in bite size pieces shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked spaghetti, broken into pieces shopping list
- 1/4 c pimento, diced shopping list
- 1/4 c green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 c onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/4 c dry wine (optional) shopping list
- 2 c sharp cheese, grated shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook spaghetti and drain.
- Mix together all ingredients except for 1 cup of cheese.
- Put into a greased 3 quart casserole and bake for 45 min.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and cook an additional 15 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookgrammawalt Aurora, CO
The Rating4 people
THIS RECEIPE IS A 5!!!!!!!!!!Thankyou looks easy and delish!lanabade in Goshen loved it
This is a family favorite of ours too.....I grew up on this and so did my children.... Yummmmmzena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!