Paprika Nutty MixFrom pink 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat your oven at 150 C (300 F).
- Mix all nuts together and place them on a baking sheet.
- Cook them until golden for 30 minutes or so.
- Crush the salt and mix with the paprika and oil.
- Add to the nuts.
- Mix well and return to the oven for an extra 2 to 3 minutes.
- Let cool and place in an air tight container.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpink USA
The Rating6 people
I will add this to my craft service menu. Film crews always eat nuts non-stop, and they will love this!
5 from me!
Kath :}tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
yummy!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Nice!smooch in America loved it