Chicken BundlesFrom verondear 6 years ago
- 1 package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- ¼ cup milk shopping list
- 1 tsp. parsley, or cilantro shopping list
- ½ tsp. salt shopping list
- ½ tsp. pepper shopping list
- 4 cup cubed cooked chicken shopping list
- ½ cup fine chopped celery shopping list
- 4 green onions with tops thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 tubes 8 oz. crescent rolls shopping list
- ¼ cup margarine/butter, melted shopping list
- ¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese, milk, salt, pepper, and parsley/cilantro.
- Stir in chicken, celery, onions.
- In 12 rectangles, 4 from each tubes place on greased sheet, press perforations together.
- Spoon 1/3 cup on each.
- Bring edges up to center.
- Pinch to seal.
- Brush with butter or margarine.; sprinkle Bread Crumbs.
- Bake these in a preheated 350F oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 35
The Cookverondear Akron, OH
The Rating4 people
these sound so satisfying and easy....I like the idea of having them done quick.paprikamama in Lake Mary loved it
This sounds wonderful (different and easy - my favorite combination!) but I'm confused - how many crescent rolls do I squish together to make a bundle? And where do the breadcrumbs come in?modelsmom in Worcester loved it
Made this last night and everyody loved it (skipped the breadcrumbs)modelsmom in Worcester loved it