Maple French Toast MuffinsFrom jett2whit 5 years ago
- FRENCH toast TOPPING INGREDIENTS shopping list
- 3 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 6 slices(3 1/2 cups) cinnamon swirl bread, crusts trimmed, cut into 1/2 inch cubes. shopping list
- MUFFIN INGREDIENTS shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- sugar TOPPING INGREDIENTS shopping list
- 1/4 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- MAPLE butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon maple flavoring shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine all French toast topping ingredients in medium bowl; set aside.
- Combine 1 cup milk, melted butter, 1 egg and maple flavoring in another medium bowl.
- Combine all remaining muffin ingredients in large bowl.
- Stir milk mixture into flour mixture just until mixed.
- Spoon batter into greased 12-cup muffin pan
- Spoon French toast topping evenly over batter; press down slightly.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean
- Immediately brush muffins with maple syrup.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Sprinkle over glazed muffins
- Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan.
- Serve warm with Maple butter***
- Combine ingredients for maple butter.
- Beat until creamy
- Store covered in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookjett2whit Union City, GA
The Rating8 people
Sounds delish!!! :) Thanks, cuz Jeanette! :)
~Melindabakermel in Topeka loved it
Hi Jett, this is super yummy, thanks!magali777 in Mexico loved it
great recipe yum will try itmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!