Baked Basil ChickenFrom fondantfrenzy 8 years ago
- My friend gave me this recipe. It is low fat and tastes delicious, the whole house smells great when it is baking. shopping list
- 4 boned, skinned chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1 tsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 tbls. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- -Arrange chicken in single layer in baking dish
- -Combine yogurt, basil, and cornstarch. Mix well and spread over chicken.
- -Combine bread crumbs with Parmesan and sprinkle over chicken.
- -Bake chicken in 375 degree oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside