Black Bottom Banana Cream PieFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- In small saucepan over low heat melt butter and chocolate stirring until smooth.
- Spread evenly over bottom of crust then arrange banana slices over chocolate and set aside.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions for pie using milk then pour over bananas.
- Chill at least 1 hour then garnish with whipped topping.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Oh simply excellent! Thanks for sharing. ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it
Fantastic! Can't wait to try this one.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Looking for a different pie and I found THIS -- sounds wonderful and easy...thanks!!bonjody in Branson loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!