Peanut Butter MunchiesFrom silverqueen 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. milk shopping list
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 3/4 cup sifted powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350*F.
- In a medium bowl stir together flour, cocoa powder and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat butter and the 1/4 cup peanut butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add sugars, beat until combined.
- Beat in egg, milk and vanilla.
- Beat in as much of the flour mixture as you can with the mixer.
- Stir in any remaining flour mixture.
- Shape into 32 (1/4") balls, set aside.
- For each cookie slightly flatten a chocolate ball and top with peanut butter ball.
- Shape chocolate dough completely around the filling, roll into a ball.
- Place 2" apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Lightly flatten with bottom of a glass dipped in additional sugar.
- Bake about 8 minutes or just until set ans slightly cracked.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute.
- Transfer to a wire rack, cool.
- Makes 32 cookies.