P M S PancakesFrom tuilelaith 6 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup cocoa shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar, or other sweetener (with the use of applesauce sweetener is not really needed, 1/4 cup honey would be great in this) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup apple sauce or 1/4 cup of sweet creamy butter, or 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- chocolate chips or I prefer chocolate chunks! Dark and White chocolate! shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Make a well and add liquids.
- Mix well.
- Add more or less liquids to your desired consistency.
- Pour enough batter for a pancake on a preheated skillet.
- I use about 1/4 to 1/3 of a cup of batter and I have the most perfect pancake pan so they come out very nice,
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Flip when edge is dry-ish.
- Cook until done, careful the melted chocolate chips stick to your spatula.
- We served these with chocolate whipped topping that you get in the can and hot fudge topping or chocolate syrup.
- Maraschino Cherries are great on these also!
- These are a heavier pancake due to the use of the apple sauce.
- Use butter or olive oil to make them lighter and fluffier.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating13 people
Oh yeah. I'm right there with your daughter. Definately keeping this one!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
LOL :)noir in Boston loved it
My baby and I would love these for sure!!jett2whit in Union City loved it