Zucchini Ricotta CasseroleFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 small white onion diced shopping list
- 2 medium zucchini chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon basil shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 pound ricotta shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté onion and zucchini in butter then stir in flour, salt, pepper and basil.
- Remove from heat then add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Bake in a well sprayed casserole dish at 375 for 45 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
good one cat thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I am so glad this popped up as a you may like - I love! Gonna make this weekend and can't wait - thanks! I know this is a 5 forker!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
Made this in a pinch and it was very good. It was a snap to fix and very light & tasty.rekabla in Flint loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!