Double Stuffed PotatoesFrom mocha 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Bake potatoes for 1 hr til fork tender
- cool down potatoes
- cut potatoes in half and scoop out guts of potatoes
- put skins aside
- mix guts, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, sour cream & chives, salt and pepper to taste.
- stuff skins with mixture and bake @ 350 til golden on top of potatoes.
- serve!! :o)
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookmocha Boardman, OH
The Rating7 people
nothin' like a good baked potato with double stuffin'!! Yumjett2whit in Union City loved it
Chives and cheese wow love it thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I agree with Jett and I'm looking forward to double stuffing my next baked potatoes. Great "5" fork winner!lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!